How to Pair your Phone with your Flashlight
Earlier people were seen walking with a torch or a flashlight when the sun sets or when you are made to visit the basement of your house. However, these days, people have turned smart with the introduction of smartphones. You no longer need to carry a bulky flashlight everywhere you travel or to worry that you forgot to take your flashlight along with you. Instead, you can use your phone to throw some light. Here is a look at how you can pair your phone with your flashlight and drop off the excess weight.
Before getting into the pairing process make sure that you have followed the below preparatory points.
- Choose a good smartphone and check its compatibility. Remember not all phones are Bluetooth-enabled or are compatible with all devices. Hence, it is very important you check the availability of these two points.
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged or at least have sufficient charge to stay alive during the course of the task that you intend to complete.
For those Bluetooth-enabled flashlights and smartphone devices with no compatibility issues, simply follow these simple steps.
- You need to bring your smartphone within a detectable range of your device, just as any other pairing device. A distance within a 10-meter range (or 30 feet) should be good enough.
- Go to the main menu or the settings option on your device. Select the setup option, choose “Bluetooth”, and then choose the “Pair Mobile Device” option.
- At the same time enable Bluetooth wireless technology on your smartphone and begin searching for the device.
- In some case, you might be asked a passkey that you will need to enter. In other cases, simply select the device to begin pairing.
That’s it. Pairing is complete. However, wait the best part is yet to be shared. Did you know that these tactical flashlights make great presents, one that you should consider presenting to someone the next time you think of what to gift a friend or a family member?